Thu, Mar 21|
Radisson Hotel - David Thompson Room
Catalyst Incubator Celebration Event
Join us for this celebration and support the Entrepreneurs as they share their pitches with all of you! This event is also a great networking opportunity!
Time & Location
Mar 21, 2024, 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. MDT
Radisson Hotel - David Thompson Room , 6500 67 St, Red Deer, AB T4P 1A2, Canada
About the event
You are Invited to join us at the In-Person Celebration Event on March 21 from 4 to 7pm. This is a great opportunity to meet the Entrepreneurs from the Fall 2023 and Winter 2024, help them celebrate, and make connections in your community. We will be inviting our alumni from all past programs as well, so they can share their progress.
This event is focused on the entrepreneurs pitching their ideas to a supportive group and will provide an opportunity to get feedback and network within the eco-system. When you accept this invite, you will be sent reminder emails with the event details.
The session will start with a short 5-minute pitch from each of the entrepreneurs. This year’s business ideas focus on:
- Agricultural grain meter & flow control that is more accurate,
- Manufacturing an inflatable massage table,
- Software to track luxury watches,
- Medical device to help people getting up from a chair,
- Local farmer able to grow produce year-round in a new way,
- A new adrenaline activity and entertainment,
- A new way to produce large scale crops, plants, and endanger species,
- Technology that allows quick drawing and art on walls,
- African Caribbean events and food production and,
- Technology and product that allows individuals capture messaged and videos from loved ones.
Once the entrepreneurs have pitched, we will snacks and drinks available and you will have the opportunity to network with each other.
We will be offering the program again in the Fall of 2024 and Winter of 2025; the applications for this program are open on the CARIN website https://www.ca-rin.ca/catalyst-incubator. We are looking for entrepreneurs and mentors who meet the following criteria:
- From the Central Region, which is Airdrie to Leduc and Alberta border to BC border
- Very early-stage entrepreneurs with an idea they want to explore
- Technology and knowledge-based ideas or companies